Thursday 6 June 2013

... .-- . . - -.. .-. . .- -- ...

Photo



Photo



eatyourpaisley: shoutout to all the fat girls who always get stuck looking at accessories and...

eatyourpaisley:

shoutout to all the fat girls who always get stuck looking at accessories and trying on sunglasses while their straight-size friends try on cute clothes 

Photo



Carrie (1976)



Carrie (1976)

Photo



Photo



nevver: De gustibus…



nevver:

De gustibus

Photo



vintagegal: Traci Lords in John Waters' Cry-Baby (1990)







vintagegal:

Traci Lords in John Waters' Cry-Baby (1990)

Photo



Photo









Photo



It breaks my heart that I had to say goodbye to @zachforzombies...



It breaks my heart that I had to say goodbye to @zachforzombies today, but the next time I see him will be when I move in. 2 more months and no more goodbyes.

@zachforzombies and I are having a movie night. Comic books and...



@zachforzombies and I are having a movie night. Comic books and horror 4 Lyfe.

I wasn't lying. @zachforzombies is really here. He drove...



I wasn't lying. @zachforzombies is really here. He drove all night just to meet me in the morning. The best surprise I could have ever woken up to.

I want you to moan... I want you to gasp in my ear, pretending like you're trying to hide the sound, like you're trying to smother it, but I still hear it. I want your fingernails to dig into my skin and your lips to move faster and harder and deeper against mine. I want your eyes to roll back in your head and your body to push into mine, until we're sticking to each other's skin. I want to feel the heat radiating from your skin, I want to feel your muscles shake against my flesh. I want you to beg and I want you to throw your head back, shuddering for breath. I want your neck to be exposed for me to bite and your chest to be bare so it can be skin on skin, flesh on flesh. I want my legs wrapped around you, I want us to grind on each other so hard it makes your muscles clench and your jaw drop and your face to tense in ecstasy.

frosty-butt:

unnecessaryruckus:

fuckyesmad:

High fives all around to whoever wrote this!

yes.

CAN YOU NOT-uuuuunnnnnfffffffuck now i'm hot

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment