Wednesday 5 June 2013

http://cind3rs.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I’m just a last resort all the time, wanna lock myself in a room with some jack daniels and a...

I’m just a last resort all the time, wanna lock myself in a room with some jack daniels and a twenty deck of marlboro and listen to something heavy and cry, people piss me off constantly

Photo



fashionl0ve: x



fashionl0ve:

x

jaaaaamin: I'm always upset

jaaaaamin:

I'm always upset

Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



depthsofmydesire: submissivekisses: spankme2: stillaharlot: P...



depthsofmydesire:

submissivekisses:

spankme2:

stillaharlot:

Please?

Hard!

yes please ;)

Please do!

hellbred: bringmetheblink182: Okay, who brought it back? this...



hellbred:

bringmetheblink182:

Okay, who brought it back?

this is my picture, just saying ://

inventive-url: punkluv: rojin: methcastle: Beach date,...



inventive-url:

punkluv:

rojin:

methcastle:

Beach date, 1950s

this is so unbelievably perfect. New favorite picture ever.

This picture is so wonderful aw

perfect

This is why i was born in the wrong time.

Photo



bdsmpourlesnuls: Captive



bdsmpourlesnuls:

Captive

Photo



exceptence: lushmilk: Imagine spending all day at the beach...



exceptence:

lushmilk:

Imagine spending all day at the beach with your boyfriend, your skin soaked up by the sun and then when it get's a bit cooler you and him just lay on bed, still warm from the time at the beach and your hair still salty from the sea and you just fall asleep perfectly.

 

Photo



1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy my cigs from Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 60% on cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete