Wednesday 5 June 2013

Untitled

The new palates?



The new palates?

Scoring a goal without a net!



Scoring a goal without a net!

darkcamera: Hot MILF getting some good dick in her…



darkcamera:

Hot MILF getting some good dick in her…

an-otherside-ofme: I think she wants it in her ass..



an-otherside-ofme:

I think she wants it in her ass..

Two to lick.



Two to lick.

kindlybeatingher: I don't believe I have ever see nipple...



kindlybeatingher:

I don't believe I have ever see nipple stretchers even close to those!

Photo



analpic: cute ink Amateur



analpic:

cute ink Amateur

tum813rsux: yum



tum813rsux:

yum

Ruth always cooks in the kitchen. Even if she isn't...



Ruth always cooks in the kitchen. Even if she isn't preparing any food she makes others hungry for more . ..

You're home early from your fishing trip. I didn't...



You're home early from your fishing trip. I didn't expect you until later tonight.

Her? She's Candice. You know: The new temp at work that I keep telling you about?

When I told her that I would be very lonely this weekend without you, Candice offered to keep me company.

I don't know if she likes dick. Candice do you like dick?

Oh sorry honey. Candice says she only likes big cocks. Oh well. You can watch us if you want …

There were so many men around my wife at that point that I...



There were so many men around my wife at that point that I couldn't see her face. All I could see was a mass of legs and arms and cocks. Yes going to our first sex party was a great success. The next time we saw our Pastor at church on Sunday, we thanked him for getting us an invitation.

Pussy Slaps. Mmmm.



Pussy Slaps. Mmmm.

My wife has found a novel way for me to be helpful on laundry...



My wife has found a novel way for me to be helpful on laundry day. I am her clothespin holder!

Photo



Did she know who's cock she was sucking? No. Did it really...



Did she know who's cock she was sucking? No.

Did it really matter? No.

As long as his cum was easy to swallow. She had many cocks to suck that night.

Master had promised her this before this weekend to celebrate her birthday began.

contradictarycomplimentary: gettingstuffed: Need to find this...



contradictarycomplimentary:

gettingstuffed:

Need to find this video… If anyone can tell me where it's from I'll share the source on here so that other like minded kinksters can enjoy it too.
Certainly seems to be worth the effort.

Bonnie Rotten going to town on a right pussy with her strap on

perpetualtease: Now that's how to punish an unintended orgasm....



perpetualtease:

Now that's how to punish an unintended orgasm. Ruin it by stopping stroking and starting spanking!

peggedforafemdom: Being bad is soooo...



peggedforafemdom:

Being bad is soooo Good!

http://peggedforafemdom.tumblr.com

Hi Debbie. No my wife's not home from work yet. But you...



Hi Debbie. No my wife's not home from work yet. But you can have a seat on the porch while you wait for her. She should be home any minute now… . No I didn't realize that she asked you to visit us today. She told you NOT to wear underwear? I find that difficult to understand …No you don't have to prove it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment