Monday 10 June 2013

Rue Bourbon

Photo



littlemissohlawd: nappy roots 💇 Laissez bon temps rouler!...



littlemissohlawd:

nappy roots 💇

Laissez bon temps rouler! Ciao!

Photo



nolams: Rooftop, New Orleans



nolams:

Rooftop, New Orleans

viezine: You can't visit #NOLA without having coffee and...



viezine:

You can't visit #NOLA without having coffee and beignets! (at Café Du Monde)

idkyoupickit: New Orleans: The Bathroom Edition editor's...









idkyoupickit:

New Orleans: The Bathroom Edition

editor's note:

1) Bathroom Key

2) Who doesn't need a little Fraggle Rock?

3) Best toilet paper idea ever

4) Buddy Amy:"There's a piano in the bathroom?" Me: Nope. The toilet is in the piano room.

Gorgeous! 



Gorgeous! 

tinylittlebombshell: We stay #gettinit :]



tinylittlebombshell:

We stay #gettinit :]

edram0: Bourbon Street Kickin' it!



edram0:

Bourbon Street Kickin' it!

Photo



like-wedid: Mardi Gras 2013



like-wedid:

Mardi Gras 2013

refrigerkate: What a happy tourist I am! I can say with...



refrigerkate:

What a happy tourist I am! I can say with confidence that someday I won't be a tourist in this city anymore. Coming back for you New Orleans.

refrigerkate: Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour...



refrigerkate:

Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask?

treymauricephotography: New Orleans, Louisiana 2013 © 2013 -...



treymauricephotography:

New Orleans, Louisiana 2013

© 2013 - Trey Maurice

emilykaybachman: New Orleans.



emilykaybachman:

New Orleans.

mtravelbook: St. Patrick's Day in NOLA



mtravelbook:

St. Patrick's Day in NOLA

indeeeuh: <3



indeeeuh:

<3

reflectingiridescent: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! #nola #rainbow...



reflectingiridescent:

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! #nola #rainbow #green #oz

kimmiesueslifeorlackthereof: #bourbonstreet #nola #neworleans...



kimmiesueslifeorlackthereof:

#bourbonstreet #nola #neworleans (at Spirits On Bourbon)

My trips to New Orleans are always exciting but this trip in...


Mmm Oysters!!


Gazebo Bar


Dinner at Zea's with this Handsome Man!!


Howlin' Wolf


Whiskey!! Bottoms Up!!


Our last night together in NOLA

My trips to New Orleans are always exciting but this trip in particular will always hold a special place in my heart. I had the opportunity to show my home town to a Brilliant Individual who has captured my heart!! I can't wait to visit him & hold him in my arms again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment