Friday 7 June 2013

Vide Cor Meum

Most thought out tactic in film history. Han Solo gets...



Most thought out tactic in film history.

Han Solo gets shit done.

Absolutely genius.

Flawless.

Han Solo gets an automatic reblog.

han yolo

HAN YOLO

I'm curious, if you haven't answered it before and you'd be willing to answer. Do you have a favorite memory or favorite memories with Brutus? Anything sweet and romantic we haven't heard of that you'd be willing to share?

Brutus is extremely sweet and romantic.. I'm not so much.. So he does sweet and romantic things all the time but sadly alot goes past by me. xD

One thing I do remember is when he asked me to be his wife. We planned a vacation a couple summers ago. Everyone told him that he should do it underneath the Eiffel tower, it's a good thing that he didn't listen because that means absolutely nothing to me. What does mean something to me is Varusslacht, he took me to the museum and in the tower looking over de woods he asked me to be his wife. That was his plan but..

To tell the truth, he  asked me to marry him a couple weeks before Varusslacht. My grandfather, he and my grandmother raised me, was dying of cancer. Brutus had bought a ring so he could ask me on vacation but proposed early so my grandfather could still see that I was going to be alright and marry a great man.

Brutus took me to Varuslslacht after the funeral and asked me to marry him again. He is a very persistent little bugger, no? xD

A little compilation of a couple of my video's

brought to you by

A little compilation of a couple of my video's

You're sooooooooo gorgeous

Why thank you kindly, devil! :*

Every time I visit your blog Victim of changes starts playing so obviously all my neighbors get to enjoy some classic Priest.

One of their best songs, don't you agree? ;)

I don't have much favorite band because I tend to love alot of songs from different bands but Priest is my number one band, only band I have a tattoo of. xD

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Basking my fat in the sunlight! New on the site



Basking my fat in the sunlight!

New on the site



Gorgeous as always!!

Thank you kindly

poltergeist-dreams: †Angels and Demons†



poltergeist-dreams:

†Angels and Demons†

Photo



Photo



fatbrats: This week is all about the new Brat Sara Star! Sara...



fatbrats:


This week is all about the new Brat Sara Star!

Sara is one feisty, hot Brat with her glass dildo and showing EVERYTHING. You can find her introducing set on

http://fatbrats.com/sarastar.html

Enjoy ;)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Video



Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment