Friday 7 June 2013

Just Being Chelsea

Photo



i do believe i won this round of "best yearbook quote" 



i do believe i won this round of "best yearbook quote" 

Photo



Photo



epic-galaxy: angelarzxu: pleasantly-stranger: lupinswilly: ne...



epic-galaxy:

angelarzxu:

pleasantly-stranger:

lupinswilly:

neonninjahair:

hayaustin:

The greatest of the Disney pictures. I dare you to find a better one.

omfg asdfghjkl

Found a better one. 
image

PRINCESS KUZCO DON'T KNEEL FOR NOBODY.

I'd work at Disneyland just for this

Photo



jewishh:   stuff you ask your mom: mom where's my towel mom what do we eat for dinner mom what...

jewishh:

 

stuff you ask your mom:

  • mom where's my towel
  • mom what do we eat for dinner
  • mom what time is it
  • mom where's my phone
  • mom when do you come back
  • mom what day is it

stuff you ask your dad

  • dad where is mom

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo





Photo



deathiero: always remember if i take both my headphones out when you start talking to me you're...

deathiero:

always remember

if i take both my headphones out when you start talking to me

you're special 

Photo



decaffeinate-o: #he is all of us





decaffeinate-o:

#he is all of us

Photo



silversnowleopard: the title of my autobiography is going to be "that's not how you spell my...

silversnowleopard:

the title of my autobiography is going to be "that's not how you spell my name"

mine is "that's not how you pronounce my name"

death-by-lulz: an important nature guide. i hate it when...











death-by-lulz:

an important nature guide.

i hate it when possums stay on their cellphones. so rude.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment