Wednesday 5 June 2013

Mrs. Lo

amazingfunnypics: Kisses…



amazingfunnypics:

Kisses…

Photo



When I see pictures of my friends hanging out without me

whatshouldwecallme:

image

Photo



circumcisions: sharonosbourne: So I was taking pictures of my...



circumcisions:

sharonosbourne:

So I was taking pictures of my hamster because I was bored and he slipped and was holding on to my hand for dear life and I got this picture

image

Photo



professor-sex-and-dragneto:  #REAL FUNNY OLD SPORT







professor-sex-and-dragneto:

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



















imhereforwar: splatdanger: peep-toe-shoes: phoenix-aflame: W...





imhereforwar:

splatdanger:

peep-toe-shoes:

phoenix-aflame:

What if Harry and Draco were girls…

…for example, Harriet and Draquesha

DRAQUESHA?!?!?!

… is Draquesha from the ghetto??

GUUUURL, I'LL BE TELLIN MAH DADDY ABOUT DIS FO SHO.
BITCH TRYINA TELL ME SHE KNOW PROPER FRIENDS N' SHIT.
PLZ.

Hey aren't you Draquesha?…BITCH I MIGHT BE!!

Photo







loveofotaku: creativealias: The Art of Lying #Pinnochio...









loveofotaku:

creativealias:

The Art of Lying

#Pinnochio learned how to deal with his problem and he dealt with it well

Photo



Photo



simplexitys2: DISNEY PROM peter pan & wendy are definitely...





















simplexitys2:

DISNEY PROM

peter pan & wendy are definitely my favorite

Photo



hamfarto: hamfarto: im having one of those unattractive days i mean years

hamfarto:

hamfarto:

im having one of those unattractive days

i mean years

nihilus3247: Nostalgia is a powerful emotion, and not one that...





















nihilus3247:

Nostalgia is a powerful emotion, and not one that should be easily dismissed or thought irrelevant. Boy Meets World is a television show which gave profound wisdom through the sometimes heartachingly passionate stories in the life of Cory Matthews. Mr. Feeny was more than a mentor to Cory and his friends; he was a father and a friend. This show will always have a place in my heart. 

"Lose one friend, lose all friends, lose yourself."

test-tickle: Can we all take a moment to appreciate this little motherfucker

test-tickle:

Can we all take a moment to appreciate this little motherfucker

image

No comments:

Post a Comment